Sunday, January 4, 2009

C.R.E.A.M.


I am pleased to present to you "C..R.E.A.M." An upcoming movie by Howard University senior Ryan A. Cole. Ryan, my frat brother, is an award winning writer/director who has successfully shot the first undergraduate feature length film on a HBCU campus. He has made a couple of great movies so far and my favorite one so far is "The Rhythm of the Struggle." Click the link to buy your copy today before they are all gone! I bought mine when it first came out on DVD...autographed and everything. Big ups to Ryan for his successes thus far as I know he will be successful in the future. Interview coming soon!!! Checkout the trailer from "The Rhythm of the Struggle" and the commercial for "C.R.E.A.M."




C.R.E.A.M. Commercial from Ryan Cole on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment