Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009!!!


Toast to a new year everyone! January 1, 2009 is a monumental day. First, it's my 22nd birthday and the beginning of new ME. Secondly, this year is the year that Barack Obama takes office! Who would have thought that we would live to see a African American president in the White House?! I don't know about anyone else but with Barack Obama in office I feel like that there's nothing in the world that I, an African American male, cannot do. So, this year I will embark on many new things and I want you guys to join me on my journey. As for the the blog itself, I have a bunch of stuff lined up for that will catch your attention so make sure you check everyday! I am very much into music, Hip Hop mostly, so be prepared for any and everything involving the culture of Hip Hop and anything fresh and cool. So sit back, relax, and enjoy yourselves.

--Ryan D. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment