Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sugar Tongue Slim


Nowadays rappers are doing the exact same as T-Pain's first album. "Rappas Turnt Sangas" is like an infection that has taken over Hip Hop with the use of the autotune. Some say that its a way for rappers to express themselves vocally because they weren't blessed vocally but with their wordplay. Others, like my man Sugar Tongue Slim, a emcee from Philly whose music I heard on my favorite sneaker channel(if you don't know you better do some research! Big ups to my man Paper Chasr) says that if you want to express your music vocally that you should let someone who can sing do that for you. "Demand More" from your rappers is a movement that Sugar Tongue Slim started because he feels as if we as fans of Hip Hop/Rap should demand more from our rappers because we want to hear good music. STS is constantly on my boombox(yes boombox) at home! Checkout his PSA and one of my favorite freestyles! Also, click the here to download his new mixtape.





F.A.T. Boys (Freestyle) - Sugar Tongue Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment